Extinguisher Classification Labels
Class A Extinguisher Label
Knowing which extinguisher to use on a particular type of fire is as important as having an extinguisher to begin with. Extinguishers put out fires and save lives. However, using the wrong class of extinguisher can cause extreme flashes or large flames. For instance, you could be burned or even electrocuted depending on the circumstances. Hence the importance of classification labels. This class A extinguisher label sticks right to your fire extinguisher so there is no mistake. To clarify, this label says to use this extinguisher on Ordinary Combustibles like wood, paper, cloth, etc. You can upload your logo and enter your company name and contact information. So after your customer uses the extinguisher, they can call for a refill. The best inks are printed on outdoor grade vinyl with hi-tack adhesive. As a result, these labels will be there when you need them.
- SKU: F260
- Image: Trash barrel and wood fires, not liquid fires, not electrical fires
- Ink Color: Blue, Black, and Red
- Material: Printed on Outdoor grade White vinyl with hi-tack permanent adhesive.
- Dimensions: 2.375 Inches High x 7 Inches Wide
- Text: A (ORDINARY COMBUSTIBLES WOOD, PAPER, CLOTH, ETC.) B (FLAMMABLE LIQUIDS GREASE, OIL, PAINT, SOLVENTS) C (ENERGIZED ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT) – YOUR COMPANY CONTACT INFORMATION (supplied through the form in the product)
Other Fire Safety Stickers
Make sure your life-saving equipment is easy to find with our extinguisher arrow labels.
Kewanna Screen Printing has been in business since 1961. In that time we have built a strong customer base on durable products and great customer service. Every year we custom print over a million custom plastic extinguisher tags for fire safety companies across the United States and Canada. We have developed some stock labels to help our customers with their day to day needs. A full selection of extinguisher classification labels, fire extinguisher arrow stickers, and locator signs can be found right here on our website. For any custom needs you may have please reach out to one of our qualified customer service representatives.